Thursday, July 17, 2014

THE GREEK GEEK RETURNS!

Greetings folks! Apologies for the delay! My return was delayed faaaaaar longer than I expected. Rather than do a video-series, Gina has now started a podcast version of This Week In Heresy and it is going well from what I have heard. My first episode of "TWIH" was episode four which went live one week ago. Please support Gina's efforts -- yaknow, like with $$ (you can donate to the virtual tip-jar from the TWIH home-page) -- and please enjoy the episodes that are already live. New episodes launch every Friday.

Topics in the first four episodes include interfaith ministry, emerging church identity, racism and Batman, and yes indeed, thoughts on how to translate death and dismemberment from none other than ME! Check out This Week In Heresy at http://www.thisweekinheresy.com/ ... in addition, Gina will be posting mini-sodes from time-to-time under the subtitle "The Heretic Speaks" and those mini-sodes promise to be quite something to hear. Go Gina go!

I received a wonderful question from a listener in response to my TWIH episode. It's one of those great questions that makes people like me do the dance of joy (50 bonus points to the house of the first person who guesses the origin of my "dance of joy" statement... a clue: NUMFAR, NO-LONGER DO THE DANCE OF JOY!). Response to Lon's question forthcoming. Enjoy!

-η Κοινή Σπασίκλα

No comments:

Post a Comment